We provide our staff with fantastic perks.
We meet the national conditions of service for teaching and support staff (as a minimum). And we also recognise continuous service from your previous school.
All employees can become members of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or a Local Government Pension Scheme.
Our employee benefits package includes:
- As well as 5% cash-back you’ll get being a Co-op member, you’ll get a Co-op colleague discount card. This gives you 10% discount in our Co-op Food stores. Staff also receive double discounts every month!
- Co-operative flexible benefits (discounted line rental and broadband package, family care advice and cycle to work scheme)
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities which includes discounts on Merlin Entertainments (Sea Life, Legoland etc), Virgin Experience Days, SuperBreak and many more!
- Co-operative Credit Union: save directly from your salary and receive a competitive dividend. Borrowers can benefit from very competitive interest rates & terms (in comparison with other high street lenders)
- Co-op Funeralcare benefit
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
We recognise all the main trade unions and professional associations in the education sector. We meet with their national representatives regularly through our Joint Consultation & Negotiation Committee - all to maintain good employee relations! This is in addition to trade union activity that takes place at an individual academy level.