- Salary range - £26,999 - £31,371 (FTE)
- Location - Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, LS28 5SG
- Closing date - September 23, 2019
We’re looking for a Year Manager to join our team!
As a Year Manager you will oversee the general welfare, progress, behaviour and overall pastoral needs of pupils in a specified year group in addition to:
- Help address any pastoral needs of pupils who require assistance in overcoming barriers to learning in order to achieve their full potential.
- Provide intervention strategies to pupils who experience barriers to their learning.
- Work with identified vulnerable pupils and any others requiring support.
The purpose of the role is to work with pupils in partnership with parents, appropriate staff and other agencies to bring about improved behaviour and attendance at the Academy.
The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, with the support to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations, whilst demonstrating a real commitment to the Co-op values and principles.
Salary: Scale SO1/2 (Term time only salary £23,580 – £27,399)
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week. Term time only + 10 days
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, where wellbeing for all is championed. We have a strong programme of bespoke CPD and believe in continual development. Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is a great place to be.
• Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
• Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
• Employee wellbeing committee with a dedicated health and well-being day
• Co-operative credit union
• Health-care cash-back scheme
• Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticket and rental deposit loans
• Bi-weekly team newsletter to keep you up to date with staff news
Closing date: Monday 23rd September
Interviews: Friday 27th September
How to apply?
Please complete the application form attached below and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: FAO: HR – application, Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5SG
If you need further information or would like to look around the school please contact Jessica Poulter or Mandy Carlton: 0113 2574115
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.