- Contract type - Fixed term until August 2022
- Salary range - MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604) + amazing benefits
- Location - Co-op Academy Parkland, Old Park Rd, Bradford BD10 9BG
- Closing date - November 15, 2021
Are you passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people’s lives? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a vibrant primary school?
We’re looking for a Y1 Teacher to join our team until August 2022!
As a Year 1 Class Teacher you will support the academy in implementing and delivering an appropriately broad, balanced, rich and varied curriculum for students, to improve the outcomes for all. You will effectively monitor pupil achievement, be responsible for general administrative class duties, and maintain good educational ethos.
At the top of your game, you’ll have successful experience of teaching at KS1, collaborate effectively with other adults and work constructively as part of a team. You’ll need to be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to use initiative, work independently and stay organised. We’re looking for a teacher who is passionate about working with children and young people, with the vision and energy to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
Co-op Academy Parkland is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all of its pupils. As part of the Co-op Academies Trust you will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. The Trust is a successful partnership of schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities in which it sits. As part of the Trust we can offer a successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, with the support to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations, whilst demonstrating a real commitment to the Co-op values and principles.
What our team does really counts. And we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. From career progression and working and making a difference within your local community, to a whole range of financial discounts and benefits, working at Co-op Academies Trust isn’t just your standard job.
- Supportive, friendly small team
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 10% Co-op discount
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme including counselling and financial advice
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
So, no matter if you’re just beginning your teaching career or looking to further develop, if you believe in our values we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are strongly welcomed and will follow our Covid risk assessment measures. Please contact Denise Emptage, Business Manager on email@example.com or call 01274 611512
Closing date for applications: Monday 15th November 10am
Interviews will take place on: w/c 22nd November
How to apply
Let’s get the ball rolling now. The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms attached on our website and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
For further information about Co-op Academy Parkland please visit our website: https://parkland.coopacademies.co.uk/ or for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: www.coopacademies.co.uk
Denise Emptage, Business Manager: