HR Advisor (Trust)
- Full time (37 Hours), Permanent
- Salary range - £28.5k to £33k
- Location - Manchester
- Closing date - January 30, 2019
As Trust HR Advisor you will be responsible for delivering professional HR support and advice for our Central Team, lead on designated areas of HR activity across the Trust, and provide some casework support for our regional HR teams.
Based at our sponsor’s headquarters in central Manchester, you will be involved with a wide range of HR activities across the Trust including employee benefits, safer recruitment, equality & diversity, data analysis & reporting and trade union relations.
CIPD qualified (or equivalent), you will have relevant HR work experience, including advising on employee relations casework, and a good understanding of employment law and HR good practice, along with the ability to assess implications and articulate risk.
Previous experience of working with schools or in local government would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Co-op Academies Trust provides an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is currently responsible for 18 academy schools in the North of England, with the Co-op acting as sponsor, and ambitious plans for further growth.
- 30 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership & leisure activities
- Season ticket & rental deposit loans
- On-site shop, restaurant and Nuffield Gym
- Discounts on various Co-op branded products
Closing date: Wed 30 Jan 2019
Interviews: Thurs 07 February 2019
Start date: 01 April 2019
Applications must be on our application form: please contact email@example.com for an application form and return your completed form to Jennica via email
Co-op Academies Trust | X99 Postal | 10704 8th Floor | 1 Angel Square | Manchester | M60 0AG
For more information, please see the attached Job Description & Person Specification.