Therapeutic Support Practitioner
- Contract type - Permanent, term time only | 37 hours per week
- Salary range - SO1 SCP 23 – 25 (£28,226 – £ 30, FTE) Actual Salary: £24,870 – £25,156
- Location - Co-op Academy Oakwood
- Closing date - July 14, 2022
A new exciting position has been created for a Therapeutic Support Practitioner to join our school team in Leeds LS8.
This new post is an exciting opportunity for someone to make it their own and offer key support to the academy and leadership team.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours. How and why you do things matters greatly to us, as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and demonstrate ambition and integrity.
Salary: SO1 SCP 23 – 25 (£28,226 – £ 30, FTE) Actual Salary: £24,870 – £25,156
Hours: 37 hours per week – hours to be discussed.
Contract type: permanent, term time only + 10 days
What our team does really counts and we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. We care and do what matters most!
- Dedicated well-being colleagues who arrange team events and activities in school
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 20% Co-op discount and 10% from non branded products. Discount on Co-op services (insurance & legal)
- Free flu vaccine and eye tests with money towards glasses
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme offering advice to you and your family around legal, financial, health as well as free counselling
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Commitment to developing your continuing professional development
- Small friendly & supportive team
If you would like to talk about this role further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Closing date for applications – Thursday 14th July @ 3PM
Interviews – to be confirmed
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com before the closing deadline.