Teaching Assistant (1x full time 1x 0.8 FTE)
- Contract type - 1x 32.5 hours & 1x 26 hours per week, term time only. Permanent.
- Salary range - B5 SCP4 - SCP6: £9.99p/h - £10.39p/h (£19,264 - £20,043 FTE) or actual salary £14,408 - £14,990 (32.5 hours) or £11,526 - £11,526 (26 hours) + AMAZING benefits
- Location - Co-op Academy Parkland, Old Park Rd, Bradford BD10 9BG
- Closing date - June 21, 2022
Do you want to join a vibrant team making a difference to young people’s lives? Would you like to work for an Academy Trust which has a strong culture and lives by its values?
We’re looking for 2 Teaching Assistants (1 x full time & 1x 0.8) in KS2 to join our team!
As a Teaching Assistant you will support students learning across all year groups, as directed by the classroom teacher. You will support access to learning and provide general support to the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom. Your experience, skills and knowledge will ensure that students receive specific support for their needs.
Both of these posts are permanent. The full time post is 32.5 hours per week and you will work 5 days a week 8.30am – 3.30pm. The 0.8fte post is 26 hours per week and is over 4 days 8am – 3pm.
Salary: B5 SCP4 – SCP6: £9.99p/h – £10.39p/h (£19,264 – £20,043 FTE) or actual salary £14,408 – £14,990 (32.5 hours) or £11,526 – £11,526 (26 hours)
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in an academy setting with an ability to interact positively with students, colleagues and parents. You will have the skills to manage pupil behaviour and be able to seek direction and support from the classroom teacher.
The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, with the support to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations, whilst demonstrating a real commitment to the Co-op values and principles.
Co-op Academy Parkland is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all of its pupils. As part of the Co-op Academies Trust you will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. The Trust is a successful partnership of schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities in which it sits. As part of the Trust we can offer a successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
What our team does really counts and we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. We care and do what matters most!
- Supportive Senior Team and colleagues with a friendly culture
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 20% Co-op discount and 10% from non branded products. Discount on Co-op services (insurance & legal)
- Free flu vaccine and eye tests with money towards glasses
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme offering advice to you and your family around legal, financial, health as well as free counselling
- Travel season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Commitment to developing your continuing professional development
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
If you believe in our values and have experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 21st June – 3pm
Interviews will take place: TBC
How to apply
Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms and email them back to email@example.com
For further information about Co-op Academy Parkland please visit our website or for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: www.coopacademies.co.uk
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, and the Childcare Disqualification Regulations are also applicable. Please contact us if you require further details of any of these requirements.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practises at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Please download PartA and PartB applications below and email to:
Denise Emptage, business manager: firstname.lastname@example.org