Teaching Assistant Level 3
- Contract type - Full Time/Permanent Position - Term Time Only
- Salary range - Full time Salary £20,344 - £23,836 per annum Actual salary based on Term Time only (£17,323 - £20,297 per annum) (dependent on service)
- Location - Failsworth, Manchester
- Closing date - June 9, 2020
Required for September 2020 an ambitious, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a team of dedicated and specialist staff to provide school improvement support to key priority areas within this popular school.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is committed to providing the very best for students and the community it serves.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is: –
– Housed in a multi-million pound state-of-the-art building opened in 2008 with excellent facilities for both staff and students
– An innovative and forward-looking school
– Offering a superb and comprehensive range of CPD activities to further develop your career
– Committed to being a focal point for community education
Co-op Academy Failsworth is responsible for safe recruitment and promotes the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
The Co-operative Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance .
Shortlisting – TBA
Interviews – TBA
Application forms and further details are available from our website www.failsworth.coop and returnable to The Recruitment Department, Co-op Academy Failsworth, Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester,
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 0161 688 3903