We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join a highly motivated staff team at our brand new school.
Here at Co-op Academy Belle Vue, we are committed to removing barriers to learning for all of our pupils. To support this aspiration, we are looking for a motivated candidate who will bring energy, initiative and a nurturing approach to our pupils.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of supporting learners with Special Education Needs within an educational setting
- Have experience with delivering small group and one-to-one interventions
- Be fully committed to inclusion and be able to support teaching staff with creating fully differentiated and scaffolded lesson activities
- Have the passion and drive to support our vision.
In return, we can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of developing the ethos of our brand new school
- The opportunity to work within a brand new building, designed to function as a state of the art educational facility and a community hub
- The opportunity to work within a welcoming and friendly staff team
- Continuous and bespoke CPD
Being part of Co-op Academies Trust includes benefits such as:
- Local government pension scheme
- Co-operative flexible benefits , including cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 5% Discount at Co-op stores.
For further information, please contact the school for a conversation with the school SENDCo & Assistant Vice Principal Nicola Griffith.
Start date as soon as possible. Full Time 37 hours per week, term time only. 8:30AM – 4:30PM daily. Atypical term-time – our Term Dates.
For further information, please contact the school for a conversation with the school SENDCo & Assistant Vice Principal Nicola Griffith (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply, send both parts of your completed application to our office team at: email@example.com