Teaching Assistant Level 3
- Contract type - 32.5 hours per week Term Time only plus 5 days
- Salary range - Grade 4 Scale Point 9-17 Salary £20,903 - £24,491 per annum Pro Rata Salary £16183 - £18962 per annum (this may change depending on service)
- Location - Failsworth, Manchester
- Closing date - July 20, 2021
Required for a September 2021 start, a Teaching Assistant to provide support to address the needs of pupils who need help to overcome barriers to learning.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is committed to providing the very best for students and the community it serves.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is:
- Housed in a multi-million pound state-of-the-art building opened in 2008 with excellent facilities for both
staff and students
- An innovative and forward-looking school
- Offering a superb and comprehensive range of CPD activities to further develop your career
- Committed to being a focal point for community education
The Co-operative Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.
All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
Application forms and further details are available from our website failsworth.coopacademies.co.uk and returnable to:
The Recruitment Department, Co-op Academy Failsworth, Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester, M35 9HA
Telephone: 0161 688 3901
Closing date: Thursday 12 August 2021
Application forms and further details are available from our website failsworth.coopacademies.co.uk and returnable to The Recruitment Department, Co-op Academy Failsworth, Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 0161 688 3903