Teaching Assistant for 1:1 pupil support
- Contract type - Part time / Temporary
- Salary range - Grade 4
- Location - Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
- Closing date - December 3, 2021
TA for 1:1 pupil support
Part time – 25 hours a week
Start: January 2022 (or sooner if possible)
We are looking to appoint a talented, inspirational and enthusiastic person to join our fantastic team.
We are looking for a teaching assistant to support a child with SEN. You will work closely with the SENDCo and TA within the class..
We are seeking an individual who shares our vision and commitment to ensuring the very best for every child we teach.
We can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly teaching team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Being part of the Co-op Academies Trust with benefits which include:
- Local government pension scheme
- Co-operative flexible benefits , including cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- Discount of various co-op branded products
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of supporting children with SEN
- Has an understanding of how to implement speech and language activities (with support from the S&L team)
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and personal development, supporting every child to flourish
- Works effectively in partnership with all stakeholders especially parents
- Is able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Has a good sense of humour and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated and dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s lives then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact the office to speak to Mrs Wilmer or Mr Golds on 01782 470401.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd December
Interview Dates: week beginning Monday 13th December
Application Form: Please email your completed application form to Angela Dean at: email@example.com
Co-op Academy Friarswood
Co-op Academy Friarswood is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please contact 01782 470401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org