We’re looking for a teaching assistant to join us and be a part of delivering excellent teaching and learning. You’ll work with our children helping them succeed with our curriculum.
This support may include 1:1 intervention group work, or classroom support depending on our need and the skills that you have.
We’ll support you with training to ensure you can support our children.
You’ll join our team in our happy and diverse academy community. Working closely with class teachers and senior leaders will be a vital part of their role. Understanding the importance of communicating with other professionals and also the families of pupils whilst role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours to ensure our pupils are supported and challenged to succeed.
You will need:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous primary school or childcare experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, positive self-esteem and developing progress of everyone at the school.
Closing date – 12th July at 9am
Completed applications (Part A and Part B) should be returned to Joanne Hargreaves, Admin Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org