- Permanent/Full Time
- Salary range - SCP 13-17 | £17,391 - £18,672 FTE | £11717 - £12581 pro rata
- Location - Bradford
- Closing date - December 7, 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for strong candidates to support teaching and learning at Co-op Academy Parkland in Bradford. This role is varied, and we are looking for adaptable, flexible and resourceful individuals able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our academy and to join our highly motivated and forward thinking staff.
- Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
What we offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
- Access to employee assistance programme.
The right candidate will have:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Previous primary school or childcare experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Completed application forms should be sent to Denise Emptage, Business Manager on email@example.com or via Prospects Online.
Co-op Academy Parkland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and a medical declaration.
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Closing date: Friday 7th December 2018 at 9am
Interviews: w/c 10th December 2018
For more information visit: http://www.parkland.bradford.sch.uk/