- Term-time only 32.5 hours per week
- Salary range - SCP 13-17 | £17,391 - £18,672 FTE | £12,674 - £13,608 pro rata
- Location - Leeds
- Closing date - July 13, 2018
Co-op Academy Brownhill is a large inner city primary school situated in Leeds and forms part of the 12 schools in Coop Academies Trust.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our academy and to join our highly motivated and forward thinking staff.
We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who will work alongside the class teacher in supporting individuals and groups in their learning. The successful applicant will have excellent numeracy and literacy skills and be able to work constructively as part of a team. In addition the successful applicant will understand the importance of high expectations for behaviour and achievement and share in the schools commitment to improving the life opportunities of the children in our schools.
- Possessing of energy and enthusiasm and committed to enabling every child to be successful
- Innovative and flexible in your approach and quick to take on new initiatives
- Committed to the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour and to continuous school improvement
- Someone who enjoys a challenge and has the determination to make a difference
- Able to develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Committed to your own personal professional development
- Keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning and education
- Supportive of partnerships with parents, governors and the community
Brownhill and the Trust can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a highly successful Academy with a growing reputation as a high-performing
- Significant opportunities for professional development and growth within the Academy and the Trust
- The opportunity to work under the ethics and values of the co-operative
- A friendly and positive staff team
- Friendly and hardworking children
- Co-op Academies Trust benefits package including discount gym memberships & leisure offers, childcare
vouchers, cycle to work, Co-op Credit Union, season ticket & rental deposit loans, cash-back healthcare
scheme and co-operative discount offers
Completed application forms should be sent to Natasha Browne, Office Manager on email@example.com or to the Academy address.
Co-op Academy Brownhill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are made subject to disclosure and barring service and medical declaration.
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Closing date: Friday 13 July 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 20 July 2018
For more information visit: http://www.brownhill.coop/about/vacancies