- Contract type - Fixed Term until 31.08.20
- Salary range - Actual - £16,562
- Location - Co-op Academy Portland
- Closing date - December 6, 2019
Co-op Academy Portland is looking for two enthusiastic, creative and inspiring people to join our Academy. Under the instruction/guidance of teaching or other senior staff, you will work as part of our academy across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, providing support each day within a class setting.
We are looking for people with commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work closely with staff to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations
- Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
- Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written
- Work well as part of a team
The Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the DBS.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Visits are encouraged and may be arranged by contacting the school office (Tel: 0151 652 5124).
Please return completed application forms to Mrs K Allen, Acting Headteacher, Co-op Academy Portland, Laird Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 0AB or via email to email@example.com.
Closing date – Friday 6th Decemember
Observations & Interviews – Monday 16th December
If you have not heard from us by end of day on Friday 13th December, then on this occasion, please assume that your application has not been successful.