We’re looking for two teaching assistants to join us and be a part of delivering excellent teaching and learning. You’ll coach our children one-to-one and in groups.
- Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
What we offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- A fantastic school of wonderful children ready and eager to learn.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts and access to an employee assistance programme.
- Access to an employee assistance programme.
The right candidate will have:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous primary school or childcare experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com by 12 noon on Monday 28 June 2021.
Interviews will be held on Monday 5 July 2021.
For a casual conversation about the role, or to find out more about Belle Vue please contact the Head of School Benjamin Barker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com