To meet the increasing demand for SEND provision within Bradford, Co-op Academy Delius has opened an additional site.
Co-op Academy Delius is a Primary Special School for pupils with complex learning, physical, medical and behavioural needs. Co-located with Primary Schools, and working effectively to support SEND across Bradford we are committed to work inclusively to benefit the whole community. You must be committed to high standards, actively promote safe, happy learning and be ambitious for the success of the pupils, their families, yourself and the school community.
“This school is just brilliant. We all work hard, but love working here” “We feel listened to” and “Our contributions count”
Double Good Ofsted 01.03.17. Check out our Ofsted inspection Report.
You must be able to:
- Create an exciting learning environment for our wonderful pupils and their families
- Be part of and lead a committed staff team
- Work effectively with your colleagues and multiagency teams
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled in teaching
- Deliver a good track record in raising standards and curriculum development
- Drive school improvement and relish the professional challenge of creating our future
- Maintain excellent standards in leadership, teaching, learning ,assessment, personal development and behaviour
- Be willing to work across the age and SEN range of the school
All applicants must be willing to work at either site but will be based at one site in the first instance, Barkerend Rd (BD3) or Willowfield Rd (BD7).
Interested candidates can request an application pack by either visiting the school website www.delius.coopacademies.co.uk to download an application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 01274 666472/01274 062580
Interviews: Thursday 1st July 2021 – please expect to be at Delius for the whole school day.