Teacher of Dance
- Salary range - MPS/UPS
- Location - Leeds
- Closing date - May 14, 2018
We are seeking to appoint a teacher of dance to support us in broadening our curriculum for students across both
Key Stages. An ability or willingness to teach another subject would also be helpful.
You will be:
- An effective classroom practitioner with a proven track record of inspiring and motivating students
- Able to plan for success and evaluate progress and outcomes
- Committed to working closely with leadership to raise student aspiration and achievement
- Able to coach, inspire and enthuse students effectively
- Passionate about child-centred educational values as espoused by Co-op Academies Trust
You can expect:
- Outstanding professional support
- Opportunities for career development
- An Academy with a burgeoning reputation for improvement
- The support of a forward-looking and values-driven Academies Trust
- A vibrant and dynamic student body which deserves the very best in teaching and support
The successful candidate will be joining us at our most exciting time and will play a substantial role in building on our
vision for continued future success.
Any candidate wishing to visit the Academy prior to submitting an application is encouraged to contact us using the
email address shown below to arrange this.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. A conviction may not exclude candidates from
appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process. The Academy is committed to safeguarding
and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Further details and application forms can be found on the Academy’s website www.cal.coop or by contacting Dianne Singleton at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also the email address to which completed applications should be
For more information visit: http://www.cal.coop/about/vacancies/current-vacancies