We’re looking for a dedicated Special Educational Needs Coordinator to join us. You’ll help us provide the best possible provision for children with additional needs.
This role includes some teaching time and starts in September 2021.
You’ll need to be:
- In receipt of (or working towards) the National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination qualification.
- An excellent practitioner who delivers highly effective SEND leadership to inspire and motivate others.
- Passionate about providing the best possible provision for children with additional needs.
- Able to form positive relationships with the whole school community and work collaboratively with colleagues both internally and externally.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Able to set high expectations for all children, both academically and in their behaviour.
- Determine the strategic development of special educational needs (SEN) policy and provision in the school, ensuring effective implementation of the SEN Code of Practice
- Be responsible for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and coordination of specific provision to support individual pupils with SEN or a disability
- Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
Visits are welcomed. Contact us on 01924 326708 to arrange a date and time.
Send completed application forms (Part A and Part B) for the attention of Catherine Brackenbury - Acting Head Teacher to: email@example.com