Due to growing student numbers we are looking for an exceptional Social Inclusion Manager to support the academy in improving student attendance.
The successful candidate will establish and develop a professional service to support the academy in raising attendance, investigating persistent absences and improving punctuality. The successful candidate will possess good communication, literacy and numeracy skills. A commitment to continuous improvement. Enthusiasm, adaptability. A positive outlook and a willingness to be fully involved in school life.
An excellent career and professional development offer is also at the heart of the academy’s commitment to you. In addition, you will have the opportunity to link with other Co-operative Academies across the North West. Our core co-operative values define us. Every member of staff in our academy follows our ‘Ways of Being’; Do what matters most | Be yourself, always | Show you care | Succeed together
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounts on various Co-op branded products
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work, phone and broadband
- Co-operative credit union
- Healthcare cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
Please note we cannot accept a CV as a form of application: https://swinton.coopacademies.co.uk/vacancies/
Please return via email to Mrs Carol Robinson at Co-op Academy Swinton: