Job Reference No: 16 GRAN
Permanent. Term time only
The role is 2.5 hours a week working
Monday – Friday 14.45pm – 15:15pm inclusive
Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire we’re looking for a Site Supervisor
You’ll be working within the Operations Team, ensuring the school site is a safe environment for students, staff and other users of the site.
Under the guidance of the Operations Manager you will:
Monitor the flow of students and others, and manage vehicle movement, on or off the site, maintaining order
Liaise with parents and members of the public and others as required to ensure the safety of all who are entering or leaving site
Deal with any immediate problems or emergencies (eg. emergency vehicles on/off site during working hours) using the Trust’s policies and procedures
Comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, security and confidentiality, reporting any concerns
To work flexibly as required by the needs of the service and carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 14 February 2022
Recruitment selection date: Tuesday 15 February 2022 (tbc)
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process.
To Apply visit: https://www.coopacademies.co.uk/vacancies/
To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org