You’ll work across all the Academies in the Trust providing: essential support and development of the IT strategy; ensuring the Trust’s resources and services are fit for purpose and support future development. You’ll collaborate with multiple stakeholders to feed into future plans.
- sound knowledge and strong experience of delivering quality support and services
- a good level of literacy
- an eye for detail
- a strong team-player with great organisation skills
- someone who can build strong working relationships with others
- flexible and self-motivated
This is a new role due to the growth of the Trust.
The Trust operates a Google based productivity suite and learning platform so a strong background in cloud technologies and Google Workspace in particular is needed.
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Local government pension scheme
- Co-op staff discount
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Other benefits include discounted gym membership & leisure activities, healthcare cashback & cycle to work schemes, Co-op Credit Union, season ticket & rental deposit loans
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
To find out more, contact Jim Fessey - Jim.Fessey@coopacademies.co.uk
To apply, send both parts of the application form to HR - firstname.lastname@example.org