- Contract type - Permanent, term time only | 37 hours per week
- Salary range - C3 SCP19 - 22 (£25,481 - £ 27,041 FTE) Actual Salary: £22,555 - £23,936
- Location - Co-op Academy Oakwood
- Closing date - July 1, 2022
We’re looking for a Senior Administrator to join our team at Co-op Academy Oakwood for 37 hours a week term time only!
A new exciting position has been created for a Senior Administrator to join our small friendly team in Leeds LS8.
As a Senior Administrator you will assist in the provision of high quality professional, flexible, proficient, and constructive clerical administration, financial support and reception service. You will report to the School Business Manager who is based across two academies.
Most of the work is self-generating, referring only exceptional or complex queries to senior members of staff. In the absence of the School Business Manager you will assist senior team members to ensure continuation of essential services, making day to day decisions regarding the organisation of work loads.
This new post is an exciting opportunity for someone to make it their own and offer key support to the academy and leadership team.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours. How and why you do things matters greatly to us, as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and demonstrate ambition and integrity.
Salary: C3 SCP19 – 22 (£25,481 – £ 27,041 FTE) Actual Salary: £22,555 – £23,936
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm – Monday – Thursday & 8:30am – 4:00pm Friday – (37 hours per week)
Contract type: permanent, term time only + 10 days
What our team does really counts and we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. We care and do what matters most!
- Dedicated well-being colleagues who arrange team events and activities in school
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 20% Co-op discount and 10% from non branded products. Discount on Co-op services (insurance & legal)
- Free flu vaccine and eye tests with money towards glasses
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme offering advice to you and your family around legal, financial, health as well as free counselling
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Commitment to developing your continuing professional development
- Small friendly & supportive team
If you would like to talk about this role further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Closing date for applications – Friday 1st July 2022 – 12pm
Interviews – to be confirmed
How to apply
Let’s get the ball rolling, apply today! The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PART A and PART B application forms attached on our website below and email back to email@example.com before the deadline above.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, and the Childcare Disqualification Regulations are also applicable. Please contact us if you require further details of any of these requirements.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practises at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing deadline.