Co-op Academy Delius is a Primary Special Academy for pupils with complex learning, physical, medical and behavioural needs. Co-located with Primary Schools, and working effectively to support SEND across Bradford we are committed to work inclusively to benefit the whole community. You must be committed to high standards and be ambitious for the success of the pupils, their families, yourself and the academy community.
All applicants must be willing to work at either site but will be based at one site, Barkerend Rd (BD3) or Willowfield Rd (BD7).
You must be able to:
- Create an exciting learning environment for our wonderful pupils and their families
- Be part of and lead a committed staff team
- Work effectively with your colleagues and multi-agency teams
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled in teaching
- Have a good track record in raising standards and curriculum development
- Drive school improvement and relish the professional challenge of creating our future
- Maintain excellent standards in teaching, learning, assessment, personal development and behaviour support.
- Be willing to work across the age and SEN range of the school
Visits to the school are encouraged and have been arranged for Thursday 7th April 2022 at 10am. To book a visit at this time or if you cannot make this time and would like to discuss other available options please contact Natasha Mahmood at email@example.com or call 01274 666472.
Interviews: Thursday 28th April 2022.