School Business Manager
- Contract type - Part time/ Permanent
- Salary range - £27,041 - £29,577 per annum pro rata.
- Location - Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
- Closing date - November 1, 2021
School Business Manager
30 hours (37 hour FTE), term time + 16 days, permanent
We are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic person to join our fantastic team.
We are looking for a dedicated school business manager preferably someone who has experience or knowledge of working in a school environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with finance, HR and health and safety experience. You will work closely with the rest of the team along with working with the Academy Finance Director and the Academy Governing Board. We are seeking an individual who shares our vision and commitment to ensuring the very best for every child.
We can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Support / training from the Academy Finance Director, HR lead and H&S lead
Being part of the Co-op Academies Trust with benefits which include:
- Local government pension scheme
- Co-operative flexible benefits , including cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- Co-op membership
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of HR, finance and health and safety
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards
- Is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Works effectively in partnership with all stakeholders
- Is able to work cooperatively as part of a team, offering support, guidance and training when required
- Is aligned to the Co-op Values and Ways of Being
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
For further details, please read the job description.
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes then we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 1st November
Interview date: Monday 15th November
Application Form: Please email your completed application form to Angela Dean at: email@example.com
Co-op Academy Friarswood
Co-op Academy Friarswood is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please contact Mrs Dean on 01782 470401 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org