Reception Class Teacher and Early Years Foundation Stage Leader
- Salary range - MPS/UPS: £22,917 to £38,633 plus TLR 2A
- Location - Leeds
- Closing date - May 14, 2018
We are looking to appoint a leader who can inspire, support and develop our Early Years team and help us achieve the highest standards for our children.
The Trust’s sponsor is The Co-op, the largest mutual business in the country and an organisation renowned for its values and commitment to local communities. Our Trust adheres to national terms and conditions of service as well as offering many of the employee benefits provided to The Co-op’s staff. We are even willing to help with relocation costs for the right candidate.
We have a vacancy for September 2018 to teach Reception and Lead EYFS and would love colleagues with passion, energy and commitment to join us. We have a strong professional development programme and enjoy supporting colleagues.
We are looking for colleagues:
• who are excellent classroom practitioners and leaders, who are reflective and passionate about their job
• committed to their own personal professional development
• committed to cooperative values and principles, and to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community
• an environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged
• valued support from a strong and growing network of partner schools, many in Leeds
• supportive and encouraging colleagues who make a real difference
• support from the largest cooperative business in the country
If you are interested in joining our expanding and forwarding looking Trust, please email your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please submit your application to us by 9am on Monday 14th May 2018. If you would like any further information on the role or would like to arrange a visit please contact Suzy Zito (School Business Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will take place 17th May 2018
Interviews will take place 21st May 2018
“Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.”