- Contract type - Permanent - 37 hrs pw, Monday to Friday inclusive, Term time plus three weeks including five training days (you’ll be paid in 12 monthly instalments)
- Salary range - Salary SO2: SCP 26-28. Actual Salary (£27,771 - £29,397 pa)
- Location - Bradford - Co-op Academy Grange
- Closing date - February 6, 2022
You’ll take a lead role in:
- providing care, guidance and support to meet the pastoral needs of targeted students.
- developing interventions to meet the needs of individual students and groups of students.
- supporting the smooth and effective management of behaviour and maintenance of high standards with regard to attendance, punctuality and attitudes to learning across the school.
You’ll have successful experience of:
- working with and being responsible for young people.
- communicating with relevant stakeholders including parents and Students.
- and have excellent knowledge of legislation/procedures in relation to safeguarding children and young people.
You’ll be Educated to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent (or have significant experience) including GCSE English and Maths equivalent and have a commitment to your own
For further detailed information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification. Should you have any questions in regards to this role, or would like an informal discussion with the manager please contact Human Resources in the first instance on 01274 779662, or vial email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty-eight academies in West Yorkshire, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor.
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to:
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust;
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more;
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme;
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership;
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment;
- A welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development.
Closing date: midnight, Sunday 6th February 2022 with the recruitment day anticipated to be week commencing 14 February.
Co-op Academies Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Should you have any questions regarding the role, or would like an informal discussion with the manager please contact Human Resources in the first instance via email: email@example.com