Annual Review Administrator
- Contract type - Temporary to cover Maternity Leave of Absence - Full Time - Monday to Friday inclusive
- Salary range - Level 3. SCP 7-17. Term Time only + 3 weeks - actual salary £17,511 (please note that the plus 3 weeks will be pro-rated for the length of the maternity leave and the successful candidate will be required to work, as required and directed by their manager which will encompass working on the training days and during school closure period).
- Location - Bradford - Co-op Academy Southfield
- Closing date - September 20, 2020
We have an immediate vacancy for a Level 3 Annual Review Administrator to cover for the current post holder who is on maternity leave of absence.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Care Pathways, Deputy Heads, Assistant Heads and Head of School you’ll
- Work as part of the Southfield Health and Care Pathways Team to support the needs of students.
- Be responsible for providing administrative support to a designated Health and Care Pathways team.
- Play an active role in supporting/working with students, parents/carers, other professionals in order to promote wellbeing, attendance, progress, achievement and health and safety.
- Be responsible for the completion and submission of complex forms, applications, returns etc including those to outside agencies.
This is a key administrative role and you’ll be able to make decisions using your own initiative within established working practices and procedures. For further information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification:
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Southfield
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/continuing professional development
Co-op Academy Southfield is part of The Co-op Academies Trust and are co-located with Co-op Academy Grange, a mainstream secondary Academy in Bradford. Co-op Academy Southfield caters for around 220 including 80 in our Sixth Form and 8 at our Project SEARCH site at the Bradford Royal Infirmary. The main school houses Key Stages 3 and 4 in the main building.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty-five academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor. You’ll join a talented business team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development.
At Co-op Academy Southfield we have on-site support from other professionals including Speech and Language Therapists, the School Nursing team, Physiotherapy teams as well as support from Social Care and other services. Our school also enjoys close links with education, leisure, sporting and commercial organisations across the locality and we are keen to actively promote these partnerships for the benefit of the children in our care.
Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This is also the email address to which completed applications should be submitted.
Visits to our Academy are usually strongly welcomed however due to COVID-19 are unfortunately not possible.