Community Engagement Officer
- Contract type - Fixed term contract for 12 months Term time only + 5 days 36.66 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Salary range - Salary: Grade 4 (Scale Point 9-17 £21,269 - £24,920 per annum) (dependant on length of service) Pro rata salary based on term time only + 5 days £18,575 - £21,764)
- Location - Failsworth, Manchester
- Closing date - April 22, 2022
Required for an immediate start, an enthusiastic and skilled individual who has a real passion to contribute
successfully to a forward-thinking Academy.
This opportunity involves a significant focus on building partnerships and marketing the Academy to parents
and the wider community.
You will have a keen interest in marketing and this will provide a fantastic opportunity for a marketing
graduate or those seeking a career in marketing and communication. Initially employed on a one-year fixed
term contract the successful applicant will lead on all aspects of Community liaison and develop
Co-op Academy Failsworth is committed to providing the very best for students and the community it serves.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is:-
– Housed in a multi-million pound state-of-the-art building opened in 2008 with excellent facilities for both
staff and students
– An innovative and forward-looking school
– Offering a superb and comprehensive range of CPD activities to further develop your career
– Committed to being a focal point for community education
The Co-operative Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the
welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment,
selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.
All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
Application forms and further details are available from our website www.failsworth.coop
Closing date: Friday 22nd April 2022
The Recruitment Department, Co-op Academy Failsworth, Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester, M35 9HA
Telephone: 0161 688 3901