We’re looking for a PA to the Principal to join our team!
We’re looking for a PA to join our team 37 hours per week, term time only +5 days.
As a PA you’ll act as a confidential Personal Assistant to the Principal and support the wider Senior Leadership team in leading and managing the academy, underpinned by a strong commitment to academy aims and the core value statement, ensuring effective communication throughout the school and its community.
At the top of your game, you’ll have strong administration skills, collaborate effectively with other adults and work constructively as part of a team. You’ll need to be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to use initiative, work independently and stay organised.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and whilst role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is situated in Pudsey and just 15 minutes from both Leeds and Bradford centre with places for 1250 students. The Academy has a very special ethos, which visitors continue to comment on. Equity and equality are key drivers for us in ensuring that all students have the opportunity to excel within a highly inclusive and supportive community.
Benefits working for the Co-op Academies Trust include:
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
- Employee wellbeing committee with a dedicated health and well-being day
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Bi-weekly team newsletter to keep you up to date with staff news
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
If you believe in our values and have experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are strongly welcomed. Please contact Jessica Poulter, HR Advisor on 0113 2574115 to arrange.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th January
Interviews will take place on: w/c Monday 20th January (TBC)
How to apply
Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms attached below and email them back to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: FAO: HR – application, Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5SG
For further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: www.coopacademies.co.uk
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
Jessica Poulter, HR Advisor