We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated Operations Manager to join us at Co-op Academy Delius. We’re a high achieving and friendly academy, with two sites for pupils aged 2-11 years with a range of complex educational and medical needs. Our vision is to offer outstanding, inclusive, and enjoyable lifelong learning to our pupils, as well as supporting their families, our staff and the wider community.
This is a new role to school and we will be looking for someone to develop this role to meet all the Operational needs of the school. As well as possessing the right skills and experience, we’ll need you to have bags of enthusiasm, and the ability to set up and communicate processes and procedures to all staff, across both sites.
We’re led by our Co-op values of self-help, self-responsibility, equality, equity, democracy and solidarity. We believe that there’s no place more important or fulfilling for people to apply those values than in an amazing school like ours.
What you’ll do:
Working with the Senior Leadership Team in implementing effective operational strategies including:
- Project Manage building and construction works across the Campuses including: site and construction risk assessments and the inspection and implementation of contractors RAMS;
- Lead responsibility for H&S issues, ensuring a safe environment at all times
- Take a lead role in the management of Parago (Building management and compliance) system;
- Managing the academies accident reporting system and investigate any accidents and near misses where needed. Reporting any relevant information back to the SLT, Governors and Trust
- Ensuring all site compliance is in place and recorded appropriately in relation to fire tests and practices; evacuation; full off-site evacuation
- Responsible for insurance and management of any potential insurance claims
- The day to day management of caretakers across both sites including performance management;
- Monitor, review and manage the catering and cleaning service provision including regular meetings with suppliers to ensure a high standard of service and value for money
- Oversee Risk Management of the pool and pool plant
- Manage building lettings including the pool ensuring all risk management, safeguarding and H&S checks are in place
- Alongside the Business Manager manage the building maintenance, compliance and building developments budgets
Interested candidates are requested to download an application form from https://delius.coopacademies.co.uk or https://www.coopacademies.co.uk/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: Monday 25th July 2022