Operations Assistant (Co-op Academy Grange and Co-op Academy Southfield)
- Contract type - Permanent - 37 hrs pw. Term time plus 2 weeks.
- Salary range - Pay Spine: Level 2. New SCP 5-6 - Actual Salary range: £16,879pa - £17,216pa
- Location - Bradford - Co-op Academy Grange and Co-op Academy Southfield
- Closing date - October 18, 2020
Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire this is a new and exciting opportunity for a proficient administrator. As our Operations Assistant you’ll provide an efficient and proactive administrative and clerical support to the Operations Manager and Site Managers in all aspects of operations across the two Academies (Co-op Academy Grange, Co-op Academy Southfield and the Pathfinder Vocational Centre).
Primarily you’ll provide administrative support with all operational activities and health and safety compliance, ensuring delivery of a professional customer focused service is provided at all times.
Educated to Maths and English Grade 3 or equivalent, you’ll have a high quality productivity level and excellent attention to detail within a fast paced environment. You’ll possess excellent interpersonal skills, be well organised and enjoy being part of a busy team. You’ll be a proficient user of and ability to carry out complex tasks using Google, Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel. With the ability to manipulate and present data within software applications such as Excel
37 hrs pw. Term time plus 2 weeks. (Please note there will be an opportunity to discuss the working pattern during the recruitment process.)
INTERESTED? For further information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty six academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor.
You’ll join a talented team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Southfield
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/continuing professional development
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
Closing date: midnight, Sunday 18 October 2020
Recruitment Selection date: Thursday 22 October 2020
Visits to our Academy are usually strongly welcomed however due to COVID-19 are unfortunately not possible. Please find further information about us on our website:
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process.
To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to: