Office Administration Assistant
- Salary range - Grade 3 £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata (Actual salary £15,977 - £16,623)
- Location - Manchester
- Closing date - May 10, 2019
Connell Co-op College are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hard-working Administration Assistant to be part of the College’s journey to becoming a truly outstanding establishment. They will have excellent communication skills, thrive on working as part of a team and be ready to meet new challenges.
Our standards and expectations are high and you will be required to make a significant contribution to our continuing drive for excellence. In return an excellent career and professional development offer is at the heart of the College’s commitment to you. In addition you will have the opportunity to link with other Co-operative Academies across the North West. Our core co-operative values define us. Every member of staff follows our ‘Ways of Being’;
- Do what matters most • Be yourself, always • Show you care • Succeed together.
Employee benefits include:
- Local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Season ticket & rental deposit loans
- Discount on various Co-op branded products
Connell Co-op College is a place where every student receives an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalised challenge. Our staff work tirelessly to instil in young people a self-belief which enables them to progress to the top universities, employers and apprenticeships.
Connell College staff have the rare opportunity to be a catalyst for social change by transforming the lives of the young people in the communities that we serve. If you share our belief that poverty and deprivation should never limit the quality of a young person’s educational experience or their levels of achievement, then we would love to hear from you.
The closing date is: 9am on Friday 10th May 2019
For more information visit http://connellsixthformcollege.com/vacancies/