We’re seeking to recruit a temporary part time Nursery Teacher.
The role is for 3 days per week (0.6 Full Time Equivalent) and is temporary to cover maternity leave until 31st August 2021.
We are looking to appoint a Nursery Teacher who is passionate about ensuring a high level of education for all children and can help us achieve high standards.
We are looking for colleagues:
- who are excellent classroom practitioners and leaders, who are reflective and passionate about their job
- committed to their own personal professional development
- committed to cooperative values and principles, and to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community
- an environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged
- valued support from a strong and growing network of partner schools, many in Leeds
- supportive and encouraging colleagues who make a real difference
- support from the largest cooperative business in the country
Closing Date: Friday 5th March 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 10th March 2021
If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact Suzy Zito, Business Manager on 01274 662363 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return your application to this email address also.