We’re looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our team!
As a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant you will actively supervise the pupils in the dining room, playground and throughout the school premises during the lunchtime period. Your hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 12 – 1.15pm.
Contract: permanent, 6.25 hours per week covering lunchtimes only when school is open.
Salary: A1 SCP1 – SCP2 (£18,333 FTE – £18,516 FTE) £9.50 – £9.60 p.h
Beckfield is a school which is at the heart of the community. We are 20 minutes from Leeds City Centre or just 15 minutes from Bradford. Come and join our amazing team!
What our team does really counts. And we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work.
Benefits working for the Co-op Academies Trust include:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- A fantastic school of wonderful children ready and eager to learn
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 20% Co-op discount and 10% from non branded products. Discount on Co-op services (insurance & legal)
- Free flu vaccine, eye checks and money towards glasses
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme offering advice to you and your family around legal, financial, health as well as free counselling
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
Further information about the school and role please visit our website: https://beckfield.coopacademies.co.uk/ and for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: https://www.coopacademies.co.uk/
If you would like to talk about this role further, please contact Mobasher Mir by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Closing date for applications – 9am Tuesday 19th April
Interviews – to be confirmed
How to apply
Let’s get the ball rolling, apply today! The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PART A and PART B application forms attached on our website below and email back to email@example.com before the deadline above.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, and the Childcare Disqualification Regulations are also applicable. Please contact us if you require further details of any of these requirements.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practises at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Mobasher Mir - Business Manager