Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
- Permanent Appointment - Term Time Only
- Salary range - A1: £16,881.24 Pro rata
- Location - Leeds
- Closing date - May 14, 2018
We are currently looking for a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to work 6.25 hours per week. The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively with the children and other members of staff. They must be able to work on their own initiative and work well as part of a team.
You will work with a team of assistants under the direction of the Lunchtime Supervisor taking care of the children at lunchtime in the dining hall, on the playground and throughout the school premises. The role will also include guiding and leading children in appropriate play activities. There is a responsibility for adhering to safeguarding guidelines and reporting accidents as well as proactively working to minimise any issues that may occur over lunchtime.
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants are expected to:
• develop a positive relationship with children and other members of staff
• play games and interact with the children
• assist with first aid, deal with incidents and complete any necessary documents (eg bump notes)
• ensure that children have an enjoyable lunchtime
If you are interested please call in at the office for an application pack.
The closing date for applications is Monday 14th May 2018
Please send completed applications to the school.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited in over lunchtime to run an activity with a group of children on Friday 18th May 2018
Interviews will be held on the afternoon of Friday 18th May 2018
For more information visit: https://jobs.leeds.gov.uk/schools-co-op-academy-beckfield-lunchtime-supervisory-assistant/27736.job