Midday Supervisor Assistant
- Contract type - Full Time - Permanent
- Salary range - Band B
- Location - Co-op Academy Portland
- Closing date - December 6, 2019
Co-op Academy Portland is looking for a dedicated, hard working, enthusiastic, reliable and flexible Midday Supervisor Assistant to join our team as soon as possible.
The role is for 1 hour 15 minutes daily (6.25 hours per week) during term time.
We are looking to recruit a Midday Supervisor who can provide our children with a calm and positive lunchtime experience that is safe, sociable and fun. This role is responsible for supervising the children in the dining hall, on the playground and will involve lifting tables and chairs.
If you would like to be part of a friendly team of dedicated staff, amongst happy, responsive children then we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Reporting to the Lunch-time Leader
- Working within the midday team to ensure lunchtime runs smoothly for the entire school and in-line with safeguarding policies
- Supervising the children during their lunch break, both indoors and out
- Full of ideas to make lunchtime fun for all our children
- Reliable and puntual with the ability to work flexibly
- Committed to caring about children; ensuring that their well-being is prioritised
- Team player
- Understand and practice safeguarding policies
- Understand and practice requirements for food hygiene and dietary and allergy restictions
The Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the DBS.
The role is paid on NJC scale point 2 at an hourly rate of £9.435.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Please return completed application forms with a supporting letter to Mrs K Allen, Acting Headteacher, Co-op Academy Portland, Laird Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 0AB or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th December.
Interviews will be held on Monday 16th December.
If you have not heard from us by end of day Friday 13th December, then on this occasion, please assume that your application has not been successful.