We’re looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor!
As a Lunchtime Supervisor you will assist in the dining hall for KS1 / KS2 as required, as well as lunchtime duty in the playgrounds. You’ll need to be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to use initiative, work independently and stay organised. We’re looking for someone who loves working with children, too.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and whilst role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours. This contract is part time, to start as soon as possible. You’ll work 7.5 hours per week, term time only.
Co-op Academy Parkland is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all of its pupils. As part of the Co-op Academies Trust you will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. The Trust is a successful partnership of schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities in which it sits. As part of the Trust we can offer a successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
Benefits working for the Co-op Academies Trust include:
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 10% Co-op discount
- Free flu vaccine, eye checks and money towards glasses
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with free counselling, financial, legal and health advice
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
If you believe in our values and have experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
For visits to the school and any queries please contact Denise Emptage, Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th April 2022
Interviews will take place on: Friday 8th April 2022
How to apply
Let’s get the ball rolling. Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms attached below and email them back to email@example.com
For further information about Co-op Academy Parkland please visit our website: https://parkland.coopacademies.co.uk/ or for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: www.coopacademies.co.uk
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.