Level 3 Admin Apprentice
- Contract type - Temporary | 37 hours per week
- Salary range - £18,933 - £21,748
- Location - Co-op Academy Nightingale
- Closing date - June 11, 2021
- a talented and organised individual, able to use your own initiative?
- committed to developing your own skillset across a range of business-functions?
- a role-model of outstanding behaviours, with the ability to relate to young people and inspire them to progress?
If so, Co-op Academy Nightingale could be the place to develop your career.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join and further reinforce the dedicated and successful administration provision at Co-op Academy Nightingale. The successful candidate will provide a varied and high-quality administration service, helping to secure key processes and ensuring the Academy continues to operate efficiently and effectively.
In addition to the daily business functions, the person appointed will have the opportunity to gain administrative experience across a variety of disciplines which may include front of house, finance, human resources, recruitment, premises and pupil attendance.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com