We’re looking for a resilient, determined and proactive individual to join us. As Learning Mentor, you’ll support our pupils to access the curriculum and succeed. This support may include 1:1 intervention, group work, or classroom support depending on the needs of the children.
Alongside the teaching and other support staff, you will work to address the needs of pupils who require support to overcome the barriers to learning (social, emotional and mental health) they may experience both inside and outside the school, in order that they reach their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working with children, including those who struggle to regulate their emotions.
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
You will need:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous primary school or childcare experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, positive self-esteem and developing progress of everyone at the school.
Closing date – Wednesday 3 November 2021 @ 9am
Interviews– Week beginning 8 November 2021
Completed applications (Part A and B) should be returned to Joanne Hargreaves, Admin Officer: email@example.com