Lead Practitioner: English
- Full Time
- Salary range - Lead Practitioner Range LP6 (£43,016) to LP12 (£47,736)
- Location - Stoke-on-Trent
- Closing date - March 23, 2018
The English Faculty consists of nine English specialists with one Vice Principal and one Assistant Vice Principal. The leadership of the English Faculty is the Head of Faculty and two other TLR holders.
- Develop the teaching and learning of English across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 by taking a lead role in English CPD, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Take curriculum responsibility for Key Stage 3 (Years 7 to 9) and be responsible for raising standards of progress and attainment in Key Stage 3.
- Be the strategic lead for the whole school literacy strategy.
- Support the Head of Faculty with the quality assurance and implementation of the relevant initiatives.
- As the second in charge of the Faculty, deputise for the Head of Faculty when necessary.
For more information visit: http://www.cas.coop/about/vacancies