We’re looking for a casual worker to join our team to help with lateral flow testing.
As a lateral flow testing casual worker you will support the academy in administrating lateral flow tests for Covid-19 within school. This includes:
- Testing Assistant: Support Testing Subjects to complete swabbing test.
- Processor: Processes Lateral Flow Test.
- Results Recorder: Records test results on NHS Track and Trace Results Site and Academy Test Record.
- Registration Assistant: Registers Test Subjects
Hours and work will be offered on a casual basis. You’ll have great behaviours, strong organisational skills, the ability to collaborate effectively, and be able to work constructively as part of a team. How and why you do things matters greatly to us as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and be resilient.
We’ve made adjustments to keep everyone as safe as possible in school:
- Check out this video tour of our academy
- Covid-19 Priesthorpe Guidance Document: Visitors, Staff and Students
- Flowchart: Responding to a suspected Covid-19 case in school
Further information on understanding lateral flow antigen testing for people without symptoms can be found on the Gov website here.
Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is situated in Pudsey and is just 15 minutes from both Leeds and Bradford centre with places for 1250 students and 130 staff. Equity and equality are key drivers for us in ensuring that all students have the opportunity to excel within a highly inclusive and supportive community.
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
Closing date for applications: 22nd February 2021
Interviews will take place on: TBC
How to apply
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms attached below and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org