KS2 Class Teacher – Maternity Cover
- Fixed Term Maternity Cover
- Salary range - Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range - £23,720 - £39,406 FTE
- Location - Bradford
- Closing date - December 7, 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Co-op Academy Parkland for a professional and inspirational Class Teacher to join a talented and committed staff team on a Fixed term maternity cover basis.
Co-op Academy Parkland is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all of its pupils.
As part of the Co-op Academies Trust you will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils.
The Trust is a successful partnership of schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities in which it sits.
As part of the Trust we can offer a successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Passionate about working with children and young people and as part of a successful team
- Naturally positive with the vision and energy to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
- A good/outstanding practitioner with the ability to secure excellent progress and attainment by exciting and inspiring learners
- An ambitious and enthusiastic professional willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and learning trust. NQTs are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
- Access to gym and free access to employee assistance programme.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed.
Please call 01274 611 512
The person specification, advert and job description for this vacancy can be found below.
Completed application forms should be sent to Denise Emptage – Business Manager on email@example.com or via Prospects online.
Co-op Academy Parkland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and a medical declaration.
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Closing date: Friday 7th December 2018 at 9am
Interviews: w/c 10th December 2018
For more information visit: http://www.parkland.bradford.sch.uk/