We’re looking for a KS1/KS2 Teaching Assistant to join our team!
We are requesting that candidates state a preference on their application forms to assist primarily with either KS1 or KS2 children.
Please note that Teaching Assistants can be deployed anywhere within school depending on the children’s needs, so flexibility will be needed.
Fixed term for one year | Term-time only | 31.25 hours per week | Required Autumn 2021
- Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
What we offer:
- We are the Telegraph & Argus “School of the Year” winner 2021
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- A fantastic school of wonderful children ready and eager to learn.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts and access to an employee assistance programme.
- Access to an employee assistance programme.
The right candidate will have:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous primary aged experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
If you have any queries please contact Hannah Gorman (HR Advisor) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return your completed application form to email@example.com by 3pm on Friday 27th August 2021. Interviews will be held on Thursday 2nd September 2021.
Co-op Academy Beckfield is responsible for safe recruitment and promotes the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and a number of other checks.
Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer, is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Trust HR Advisor)