(Interim) Senior ICT Technician
- Contract type - Interim to 31/08/2021, full time. 37 hours per week, all year round.
- Salary range - Scale S02, New SCP 26-28. Commencing salary: £30,451 pa. (pro rata accordingly based on length of interim period)
- Location - Bradford - Co-op Academy Grange and Co-op Academy Southfield
- Closing date - February 21, 2021
Co-op Academy Grange & Co-op Academy Southfield
(Please note this opportunity is interim and is to commence as soon as possible and currently expected to last until the end of the current Academic Year i.e. 31 August 2021)
Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire this is an exciting opportunity which has arisen supporting Co-op Academy Southfield and Co-op Academy Grange.
As our (interim) Senior ICT Technician you’ll support the ICT Manager in leading, managing and supporting all technical aspects of ICT, ensuring an efficient, effective and proactive service to the Campus, supporting the overarching aim of continuous school improvement whilst keeping the school at the forefront of ICT. In the absence of the ICT Manager, you’ll line manage the ICT Technician and ICT Apprentice.
Educated to GCSE English and Maths or equivalent eg. Adult Literacy/Numeracy at level 1, you’ll ideally possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field; Microsoft Certification qualification and Cisco Certification qualifications.
You’ll have experience of Desktop and mobile device hardware; Standard desktop software including Windows; Troubleshooting Windows operating systems, with ability to resolve efficiently; Develop scripts and Group Policies to provide solutions Audio and video equipment in
You’ll possess good organisational and decision making skills and be a confident, positive communicator with people at all levels. With good analytical and problem skills, you will have the ability to work on your own initiative or without supervision.
For further detailed information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty six academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Closing date: midnight Sunday 21/2/2021
Shortlisting: Monday 22/2/201
Recruitment date: to be confirmed
Visits to our Academy are usually strongly welcomed however due to COVID-19 are unfortunately not possible.
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to: