HLTA / Cover Supervisor
- Contract type - Part time / 2 days a week / term time only
- Salary range - Grade 7
- Location - Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
- Closing date - November 12, 2021
HLTA / Cover Supervisor
Start: January 2022 (or sooner if possible)
We are looking to appoint a talented, inspirational and enthusiastic person to join our fantastic team.
We are looking for a teacher or HLTA to cover our leaders for 2 days a week. One day will be to cover the SENDCo and the other day will be spent in 2 different classes (see job description).
You will work closely with the teachers and the rest of the team. We are seeking an individual who shares our vision and commitment to ensuring the very best for every child we teach.
We can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly teaching team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Being part of the Co-op Academies Trust with benefits which include:
- Local government pension scheme
- Co-operative flexible benefits , including cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- Discount of various co-op branded products
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of leading a class
- Has excellent knowledge and a sound understanding of the National Curriculum
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and personal development, supporting every child to flourish
- Is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Works effectively in partnership with all stakeholders
- Is able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Has a good sense of humour and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated and dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s lives then we would love to hear from you.
We are offering tours with the Headteacher, with a chance for an informal chat.
Please contact the school office on 01782 470401 to book on one of these tours:
- Thursday 21st October at 4pm
- Friday 22nd October at 9:30am
- Monday 1st November at 1:30pm
- Monday 8th November at 10am
Closing Date: Friday 12th November
Interview Dates: week beginning Monday 22nd November
Application Form: Please email your completed application form to Angela Dean at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-op Academy Friarswood
Co-op Academy Friarswood is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please contact Mrs Dean on 01782 470401 or email email@example.com