This post is only available to substantive employees of the Co-op Academies Trust.
You’ll find this job rewarding as you will help make a difference to the lives of young people with a range of special educational needs and disabilities.
In this role you’ll
- be responsible for leading Co-op Academy Southfield;
- provide highly effective leadership and management, in order to enable the school to give every pupil the best care and the highest quality education and standards of achievement both on a day-to-day basis and over the longer term.
- Experience of managing the running of a special school;
- Experience of managing an academy as part of a MAT;
- Relevant qualifications.
For further detailed information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to:
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust;
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more;
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme;
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership;
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment;
- A welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development.
Co-op Academies Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Closing date: 4.00 pm, Thursday 10 March 2022
Should you have any questions in regards to this role, or would like an informal discussion with the manager please contact Human Resources in the first instance on 01274 779662, or vial email to: firstname.lastname@example.org