- Full Time - Term Time Only
- Salary range - Grade 4, points 17 - 20, £15,577 - £17,137 (actual salary)
- Location - Manchester
- Closing date - July 6, 2018
We are seeing to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to provide practical support and assistance to both the students and staff in the Food Technology/Textiles Department. This will involve preparing three classrooms for practical activities and distributing equipment, materials and resources for lessons.
Some of the work you may be expected to do would be:
- Preparing and clearing away materials and equipment
- Assisting teaching staff with demonstration lessons and practicals
- Making arrangements for maintenance and repair services to equipment
- Assistance in the maintenance of health and safety standards
- Assisting in the development of recipes
- Contributing to the planning, development and organisation of systems/procedures/policies
- Promoting healthy eating
- Managing stock and breakage records, catalogues and user manuals
- Ordering, receiving and account for new stock, ingredients and equipment
“The Co-operative Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Please take time to review the Co-operative Academies Trust brochure which outlines “Why work for CAT”. In addition, Trust employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including discount gym memberships & leisure offers, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, Co-op Credit Union, season ticket & rental deposit loans, cash-back healthcare scheme and co-operative discount offers.
Please download the application documents below. For any queries contact Mrs Susan Stephenson, The Co-operative Academy of Manchester, Plant Hill Road, Higher Blackley, Manchester M9 0WQ. Alternatively e-mail to email@example.com or telephone 0161 795 3005.
Please note – The academy is unable to accept a C.V. as a form of application.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 6th July 2018. Interviews w/c 9th July 2018.
For more information visit: https://manchester.coopacademies.co.uk/vacancies/food-textiles-technician-full-time/