- Full time, Permanent, 37 Hours
- Salary range - £17,000 - £19,600
- Location - West Yorkshire
- Closing date - November 23, 2018
This is a brand new post based in West Yorkshire. It is an exciting opportunity for someone with financial acumen to support the Finance Manager for the West Yorkshire hub and provide support and advice on financial matters to the primary academies in the West Yorkshire hub area. You will also have the opportunity to develop both analytical and professional skills that will be of benefit to you in your future career.
As well as having excellent numeracy and literacy qualifications you will have excellent ICT skills and organisational skills. In addition you will be able to build strong working relationships with, and influence the work of others, where there is no supervisory / management relationship. You will also be flexible, self-motivated & resilient.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community.
It is responsible for fifteen academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor. There is the likelihood of significant further growth in the near future.
Salary: £17,000 – £19,600
Contract: Full time (37 hours), Permanent
Start date: as soon as possible
- 30 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Local government pension scheme
- Various discounts on Co-op branded products
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership & leisure activities
- Season ticket & rental deposit loans