Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire this is an exciting opportunity for someone with financial and payroll experience to support the Business Manager. As our Finance and Payroll Assistant:
- You’ll assist in efficiently processing orders, invoices, deliveries, income, petty cash, chase debtors and undertake other finance administration, as directed by the Business Manager.
- You’ll assist in efficiently processing payroll and pension changes, liaising with the payroll provider, dealing with queries and undertake other payroll administration, as directed by the Business Manager.
It is essential you have AAT qualification, have a good level of numeracy & literacy (GCSE English & Maths) and possess good ICT skills.
You’ll be able to demonstrate experience of both cash handling and processing payroll and have knowledge of financial regulations. Experience of a computerised finance system and working in an education establishment is desirable.
If you have excellent organisational skills, good communication skills both verbal and written, have the ability to set and maintain high standards and initiate and adapt to change we would like to hear from you.
Commitment to own personal and professional development, including maintaining an up to date awareness of developments of all aspects of the role is also essential.
Full time. 37 hrs pw. Term time plus 4 weeks (please note there will be an opportunity to discuss the working pattern during the recruitment process)
For further detailed information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Should you have any questions in regards to this role, or would like an informal discussion please contact Human Resources on 01274 779662 or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty-six academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
To find out further information about this role and to apply visit:
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to:
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 12 September 2021
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
Co-op Academies Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
For further information, please contact Human Resources by email at: email@example.com