Family Partnership Worker – Maternity Cover
Required from September 2020
Salary: FTE £21,589 – £23,836 (Actual £19,607 – £21,648) (April 2020 pay award pending)
Band F SCP 12-17
36 hours per week, 41 weeks per year, fixed term maternity cover (Until end of March 2021 in first instance)
Working hours 8.15am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday, 30 mins lunch. Flexibility required.
Application deadline: Noon, Thursday 2nd July 2020
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 6th July 2020
Co-op Academy Woodslee are seeking to appoint a talented, knowledgeable Family Partnership Worker to cover a maternity leave. You will be joining a strong and supportive team within an Academy that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff. To learn more about us please visit our website.
Our current Family Partnership Worker has forged strong relationships with all stakeholders of our academy and we wish to continue this work. There will be a handover period of 1 month to allow connections to be built.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent working knowledge of schools and their systems (SIMS would be an advantage)
- Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to work flexibly
- Be able to cope working under pressure
- Be able to work creatively and strategically
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Be positive with a “can do” attitude to support our parents and staff
- Work in collaboration with all our staff
- Be committed to improving the life chances of every child
Prior to application you are welcome to contact the Business Manager, Danny Stenhouse, at the Academy for an informal discussion about this post. To visit our Academy or to meet with us please contact the school office by email –
To apply for this role, please complete an application form and submit it with a typed supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 addressed to the Business Manager, Mr D Stenhouse outlining how you meet the criteria listed in the Person Specification. Completed application forms and letters should be returned by email to the address above.
Co-op Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and references. CVs and agencies are not accepted.