We’re looking for a number of enthusiastic, talented and inspirational Teachers of English:
- You’ll be an excellent practitioner with the ability to secure excellent progress and attainment by exciting and inspiring learners;
- You’ll be committed to working with young people and as part of a successful team;
- You’ll have a positive attitude with the vision and energy to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas;
- You’ll be ambitious, enthusiastic and professional, willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and learning trust;
- NQTs are welcome to apply and comprehensive and bespoke professional development will be provided.
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our ‘Requires Improvement’ school (Ofsted January 2019), joining a highly motivated and forward-thinking staff team and contributing to our next level of successful development. Ofsted has judged that the school has improved after much hard work from the staff and students over the past two and a half years. Co-op Academy Grange are already working hard and looking to improve on the feedback given in the recent report. You can read the full report here: http://www.southfieldgrange.org.uk/grange-ofsted. Get on board now because Co-op Academy Grange is back on track and going places. Following the merger with the Co-op Academies Trust, on 1 June 2019, this is such an exciting time to join us and make your mark on this journey.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Grange
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
Closing date: 9.00 am on Wednesday 4 March 2020.
Recruitment date: Monday 9 March 2020
Further details and application forms can be found on the Academy’s website http://grange.coopacademies.co.uk/vacancies/ or by contacting Human Resources at email address firstname.lastname@example.org This is also the address to which completed applications should be submitted.