We’re recruiting for an Early Years SEND Support role in our team!
Please note that Teaching Assistants can be deployed anywhere within school depending on the children’s needs, so flexibility will be needed.
Fixed term for one year | Term-time only + 5 days | 30 hours per week | Required Autumn 2021
- Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
What we offer:
- We are the Telegraph & Argus “School of the Year” winner 2021
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- A fantastic school of wonderful children ready and eager to learn.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts and access to an employee assistance programme.
- Access to an employee assistance programme.
The right candidate will have:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous primary aged experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Further information about the school please visit our website: https://beckfield.coopacademies.co.uk/ and for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: https://www.coopacademies.co.uk/
If you still have a burning question or would like just a little bit more information please contact Suzy, Business Manager: email@example.com or call 01274 662363
Closing date for applications – Monday 20th September 3pm
Interviews – To be confirmed
How to apply
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms attached on our website below and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on Monday 20th September 2021. Let’s get the ball rolling, apply today!
Co-op Academy Beckfield is responsible for safe recruitment and promotes the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and a number of other checks.
Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer, is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
Suzy - Business Manager